Agriculture plays an important role in the development of Indian economy and for this reason, the government of India releases various schemes from time to time for the welfare of 60% of the Indian population ,i.e., the farmers dependent on agriculture. Few of the latest schemes are mentioned so that farmers can get an idea about them and avail maximum benefits from these schemes.
Agriculture requires various types of machinery and farm inputs to carry out the various processes such as tillage, harvesting, sowing, inter cultivation etc. to enable farmers to be able to purchase farm machinery at low cost. The government has introduced Krishi yantrik yojana. It provided subsidy on agricultural farm implements on a "first come first get" basis earlier but from now on a lottery system is initiated.
Equipment list granted by Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana
Under the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana, there are two categories.
1. Agricultural aid machine
2. Irrigation equipment
Here is the list of equipment's where the subsidy is available.
Agricultural Equipment Scheme Subsidy Irrigation Equipment
Electric pump set
Diesel pump set
Rain gun system
MP Agricultural Equipment Scheme
Laser land leveller
Rotavator, power tiller
Raised bed planter
Tractor (more than 20 horsepower)
Tractor propelled reaper cum binder
Tractor mounted/operated suppressor
Multi Crop Thresher / Axial Flow Paddy Thresher
Reaper cum binder
Zero Till Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill
Seed less fertilizer drill
Rest bed planter with inclined plate plant and shaper
Power Weeder (more than 2 bhp running inz)
Tractors (up to 20 horsepower) smaller
● From this year onwards 6 new on-demand agricultural implements have been included in the list which are paddy transplanter, power Harrow, Rack, pneumatic planter, happy seeder. Thus, 81 agricultural implements can be financed including rotavator, tractor, seed drill, power tiller, weeder, ridge bed planter, rice transplanter, combiner, harvester, irrigation pumps etc.
● Subsidy up to 50% can be obtained depending upon the type of agricultural implement purchased.
● The subsidy on combiner and straw management system harvester is increased.
● Registration is done on an online from this year onwards.
● Lottery system to avail this subsidy is started from this year onwards.
● The scheme is eligible for small and marginal farmers as well as women and SC, ST farmers.
● Only those farmers who have not yet purchased a tractor or any other farm implement in the past seven years are eligible.
● The farmer should not also be registered under any other subsidy by the government.
● The subsidy on anyone agricultural implement is eligible.
● Aadhar card
● Bank passbook
● Caste certificate
● Mobile phone and number.
● Documents related to land such as khasra khatauni etc.
How to apply for this scheme?
- Visit the website - https://dbt.mpdage.org/index.htm.
- On the homepage click on apply on the selected scheme.
- Select (Through Bio-Metric) or (Without Bio-Metric) option in the online application as per your convenience.
- Now, share information related to the district, block, village, farming class, agricultural machine, scheme in the form below.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number in the form. After this, you have to click on the option of “Capture Finger”.
How to check your status?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website - https://dbt.mpdage.org/.
Step 2- After clicking on the selected scheme you can see “Current status of application” option, you have to click on it.
Step 3- Now fill the Aadhar number or application number in the form.
Step 4- Click the search Then the status of the application will appear in front of you.